martes, 12 de junio de 2012
I Found
I missed you since the moment you escaped from my eyes
i don't lose your photograph pasted in my mind
only you have burnt my tears of the past
and I wanna be an addicted to your breath.
You have fell from my best fantasies
like the angel can save me from the dark
Van Gogh didn't make a better art than your face
I would stop the time to see you all the day.
Have you counted the stars in the sky?
those are the years I wanna be with you
Because you're my inspiration, my passion,
my emotion and my desire of live
Have you counted the drops in the ocean?
those are the smiles i'll make for you
my quest has arrived to the end
I found all the things that I dreamt in you.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario